In the week from June 4 to June 10, 2018:
- The court ruling that overturned the California End of Life Option Act continued to reverberate across the state.
- “Marin residents lament legal challenge to right to die law,” Marin Independent Journal, 6/4/2018
- “Right to die: Dying Californians turn again to Oregon,” San Jose Mercury News, 6/4/2018
- “Suspension Of California’s Aid-In-Dying Law Leaves Sick Patients In Limbo,” Kaiser Health News, 6/5/2018
- “Marin Voice: End of life option — It was critical that my husband had the choice,” Marin Independent Journal, 6/7/2018
- Jurist, 6/10/2018
Around the U.S.
- “The American Medical Association has long opposed assisted suicide. Is that about to change?” Washington Post, 6/10/2018
- “Opinion: Let Dying People End Their Suffering,” New York Times, 6/7/2018
- New Jersey: “Letter: Give options to the terminally ill,” North Jersey, 6/7/2018
Featured image by Jason de Villa.