In the two weeks from November 27 to December 10, 2017:
- Massachusetts Medical Society changed its position on assisted dying from opposed to neutral, becoming the 10th AMA chapter to do so.
- “Medical Society to reconsider assisted suicide stance,” Worcester Business Journal, 11/27/2017
- “Massachusetts doctor survey shows support for assisted suicide,” Cape Cod Times, 12/1/2017
- “Mass. Medical Society to weigh whether doctors should help the dying end their lives,” Boston Globe, 12/1/2017
- “Mass. Medical Society drops opposition to physician assisted suicide,” MASSlive.com, 12/3/2017
- “Mass. Medical Society Drops Opposition To Medical Aid In Dying,” WBUR, 12/4/2017
- “Our Opinion: MNA takes key step on death with dignity,” Berkshire Eagle, 12/4/2017
- California: “Medical aid in dying is a Christian option to stop end-of-life suffering,” Orange County Register, 12/10/2017
- New Hampshire: “Ending life: The time to discuss the right-to-die issue is coming in New Hampshire,” Sentinel Source, 12/3/2017
- New Jersey: “Assisted suicide: compassionate choice or religious no-no?,” New Jersey Jewish News, 12/4/2017
- Texas: “Letter to the editor: Euthanasia not to be confused with medical aid-in-dying,” Houston Chronicle, 12/3/2017
- Vermont: “Another State Medical Society Stops Fighting Assisted Death,” Medscape, 12/1/2017
Featured image by Elena.