Send Us Mail
Death with Dignity National Center
520 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 1220
Portland, OR 97204
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Patients, Family Members, Healthcare Professionals
- Main line: (503) 228-4415
Media, Artists, Academics (MA/MS, PhD)
- Query us using the form below.
Students (Middle, High, AA/AS, BA/BS)
Due to a large number of queries we receive and limited resources we have, we are unable to grant student interviews or answer specific questions by phone or via email.
Almost, if not all, questions we receive are available on the pages listed below. Please feel free to use the text on these pages for your paper or project, with attribution to “Death with Dignity National Center” (link to this website in electronic formats).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terminology of Assisted Dying
- History of
- Death with Dignity Act data from
Message Us on Social Media
Send us a direct message on
Request a Speaker
Death with Dignity National Center has limited availability of expert speakers for your event (seminar, panel discussion, symposium, conference). In addition to death with dignity / assisted dying, we can speak on the topics of death and dying in the United States and end-of-life care and options.
You do not need to contact us regarding the use of our content provided you follow the following guidelines:
- Unless noted otherwise, e.g. in guest articles or embedded videos, all content on this website (text, images, videos) is Copyright Death with Dignity National Center.
- You may use any of our content in any non-commercial applications (school papers, presentations, news articles, grassroots / nonprofit communications) with attribution.
- All content should be credited “Courtesy of Death with Dignity National Center” or “Death with Dignity National Center” or “DeathwithDignity.org” (particularly in digital/online use); in pdfs and website pages, we require that you link the credit to our website https://www.deathwithdignity.org.
Send us an electronic message using the form below.
- If you are a student at any level, see above.
- If you are a patient or family member seeking information about the requirements and process of death with dignity laws, start here.
- Our scope is the United States of America; we are unable to respond to patient or family member queries from other countries.
- Triple-check the accuracy (spelling) of your email address. We are unable to respond to misspelled email addresses.