- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- Week 20/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - May 20, 2015
- A Report from Maine Death with Dignity Bill Hearing - May 18, 2015
- Week 19/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - May 11, 2015
- What hospice volunteering has taught me - May 8, 2015
- Oregon Death With Dignity Act: Four Challenges that Ensured the Law’s Success - May 6, 2015
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.