- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- Week 9/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - March 2, 2015
- Your Questions about Supreme Court of Canada's Ruling Answered - February 27, 2015
- Week 8/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - February 23, 2015
- Week 7/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - February 16, 2015
- Oregon Health Authority Releases 2014 Death with Dignity Report - February 12, 2015
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.