- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- What Kind of Friend Are You? - October 21, 2014
- A Christian Argument For Physician Assisted Death - October 15, 2014
- Never Say Die: Why can't we embrace life's most inevitable fact--that it will end? - October 14, 2014
- Death with Dignity: A daughter's perspective after a prolonged, painful death - October 13, 2014
- Brittany Maynard's Decision to Die with Dignity - October 7, 2014
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.