- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- Week 30/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - July 27, 2015
- The Gifts Dying Can Give - July 24, 2015
- Week 29/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - July 20, 2015
- At Death’s Door - July 17, 2015
- Why Religiously Unaffiliated Americans Support Death with Dignity - July 15, 2015
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.