- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- Join National Healthcare Decisions Day...Because Your Decisions Matter - April 15, 2014
- This Week in the Movement - April 11, 2014
- So You Want to Pass a Death with Dignity Law in Your State - April 10, 2014
- Demystifying Death: A Life Moment - April 1, 2014
- This Week in the Movement - March 28, 2014
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, non-profit organization, has been the leading advocate in the death with dignity movement. Member contributions helped us pass a new Death with Dignity law in Washington, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the death with dignity movement.