- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- This Week in the Movement - March 7, 2014
- Dying to Give Back to the Earth - March 4, 2014
- This Week in the Movement - March 1, 2014
- Honor Your Loved Ones by Facing Your Fears and Pursuing Your Passions - February 26, 2014
- This Week in the Movement - February 24, 2014
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, non-profit organization, has been the leading advocate in the death with dignity movement. Member contributions helped us pass a new Death with Dignity law in Washington, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the death with dignity movement.