- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
- Life with Dignity - April 15, 2015
- Week 15/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - April 13, 2015
- California Senate Judiciary Committee Passes SB 128 - End of Life Option Act - April 9, 2015
- Week 14/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - April 6, 2015
- Week 13/2015 in the Death with Dignity Movement - March 30, 2015
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.