Death with Dignity Events in Oregon
Ann Neumann & The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America
- What: Ann Neumann, the author of The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America, will read from her new book and lead a Q&A on the subject. Introduction by Peg Sandeen, PhD, MSW, Executive Director of Death with Dignity.
- When: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Powell’s on Hawthorne, 3723 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, Oregon
- Details at Powells.com/Events
- This event is sponsored by Death with Dignity National Center
Return to the main Oregon page →