In the four weeks from July 2 to July 29, 2018:
- Falmouth, MA endorsed death with dignity legislation.
- “Not all who receive end-of-life drugs, use them,” Windsor Times, 7/3/2018
- “Opinion: Court was right to reinstate California’s end of life option,” San Jose Mercury News, 7/7/2018
Around the U.S.
- Maine: “Having a good death is not so simple,” Bangor Daily News, 7/29/2018
- Massachusetts: “Falmouth backs death with dignity,” Cape Cod Times, 7/10/2018
- Oregon: “Do I Have The Right to Die With Dignity?” Malia’s Miles, 7/14/2018
- “Palliative Sedation, an End-of-Life Practice That Is Legal Everywhere,” Pew Stateline, 7/2/2018
Featured image by Elena.