In the week from May 7 to May 15, 2018:
- The city of Albuquerque, New Mexico passed a resolution supporting assisted dying.
- “City council passes resolution supporting ‘Medical Aid in Dying’ bill,” KRQE, 5/8/2018
- “Albuquerque city councilors push for ‘Medical Aid in Dying’,” KOB4, 5/10/2018
- “My father-in-law wanted end-of-life care options. We all should have them.,” Albuquerque Journal, 5/13/2018
Around the U.S.
- District of Columbia: “D.C. Officials to Feds: Butt Out of Local Affairs,” Washington Informer, 5/9/2018
- New Jersey: “Grappling with the issue of aid in dying to the terminally ill,” Jewish Sacred Aging, 5/12/2018
- New York: “A hospice physician makes case for Medical Aid in Dying Act: Column,” Poughkeepsie Journal, 5/11/2018
- North Carolina: “Charlotte Talks: Primary Upsets Topple Incumbents / The Ethics Of Physician-Assisted Suicide,” WFAE/NPR, 5/9/2018
Featured image by Elena.