In the week from February 5 to February 11, 2018:
- A death with dignity bill in Indiana failed to advance.
- The deadline for bills in Massachusetts was extended to March (Senate) and June (House), respectively.
- “Massachusetts lawmakers considering physician-assisted suicide bill,” WWLP, 2/9/2018
- “‘Death with dignity’ bill offers choice and ends suffering (Letters),” MassLive.com, 2/9/2018
Around the U.S.
- Alaska: “Enabling terminally ill Alaskans to die peacefully,” Juneau Empire, 2/9/2018
- Colorado: “Who Used Aid-in-Dying in 2017?” Colorado Health Institute, 2/6/2018
- Hawaii: “Civil Beat Editorial: Terminally Ill Have A Fundamental Right To End Their Suffering,” Honolulu Civil Beat, 2/7/2018
- Indiana: “‘End of life options’ a nonstarter at Statehouse,” The Indiana Lawyer, 2/7/2018
- Wisconsin: “KORENICH: Physician- assisted suicide should be legalized nationwide,” Marquette Wire, 2/6/2018
Featured image by faungg.