In the two weeks from October 30 to November 12, 2017:
- We marked the third anniversary of Brittany Maynard’s death.
- We celebrated the 20th anniversary of implementation of the Oregon Death with Dignity Act. Learn more →
- “Medical aid-in-dying laws do not authorize assisted suicide,” Orange County Register, 10/30/2017
- “Reading Hospital panelists look at death with dignity,” Reading Eagle, 11/2/2017
- “Northampton, Amherst voting on supporting “death with dignity”,” WWLP, 11/3/2017
- “Marie Frank: Urges approval of ‘End of Life Options Act’,” Daily Hampshire Gazette, 11/6/2017
- Arizona: “Death with Dignity: Event sends message that you’re in control,” Green Valley News, 11/4/2017
- Oregon: “The True Story of How Oregonians Won the Bitter Battle for the Right to Die,” Willamette Week, 11/1/2017
- “What’s Really Involved in Physician-Assisted Death?,” US News & World Report, 11/3/2017
Featured image by Mustafa Khayat.