In the week from June 12 to June June 18, 2017:
- Riverside County Judge Daniel A. Ottolia allowed the lawsuit challenging the California End of Life Option Act to proceed.
- “Assisted death battle drags on in California,” Sacramento Bee, 6/16/2017
- “Judge Allows Lawsuit on Life-Ending Drugs for Terminally Ill,” US News & World Report (via Associated Press), 6/16/2017
- “Will Congress let Mary Klein decide how to die?,” Yahoo! News, 6/17/2017
- “Majority of Americans Remain Supportive of Euthanasia,” Gallup, 6/12/2017