- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
Activists & Advocates
Together we can help ensure respect for individuals’ decisions and dignity at the end of their lives. Here’s how you can get help:
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the Death with Dignity movement.
- Read our blog, Living with Dying, and join the community by sharing your views in the comments.
- Sign up to get regular updates right in your inbox.
- Find us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
Support Our Work
Your financial support is key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. Please make a contribution today.
Accurate information is critical to securing and preserving individuals’ rights at the end of their lives. You can be part of the movement by simply understanding -- and helping others understand -- the status of Death with Dignity legislation in this country.
- Learn more about the Death with Dignity laws in Oregon, Washington, and Vermont.
- Learn more about efforts to pass legislation in other states.
- Questions? Find answers on our Frequently Asked Questions page. There’s also a section of our blog posts that might be helpful - Frequently Asked Questions on Living with Dying.
- Want to read more? Check out our Resources page.
Educate your Friends and Family
A key to building a future with expanded end-of-life options, like Death with Dignity Acts, is grassroots support and education efforts by everyone.
- Join us for our weekly TweetChats to discuss different aspects of Death with Dignity in a public forum.
- Talk to your friends and family about why Death with Dignity should be an option for all terminally-ill individuals.
- Tell others why your support the Death with Dignity National Center.
The Death with Dignity National Center partners with the Death with Dignity Political Action Fund to conduct lobbying and political activities in order to achieve the enactment of Death with Dignity laws in other states. Learn more.
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, non-profit organization, has been the leading advocate in the death with dignity movement. Member contributions helped us pass a new Death with Dignity law in Washington, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the death with dignity movement.