- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
Please join us on Twitter every week to discuss TweetChats on different aspects of end-of-life care, including Death with Dignity laws. By participating in our TweetChats and tweeting publicly about Death with Dignity you help us:
- Raise awareness about Death with Dignity
- Find and meet others who support Death with Dignity
- Let your friends and family know Death with Dignity is important to you
#DWDchat is held on Thursdays at 4:00pm PT and 7:00pm ET. Please join in the conversation or read through the archives on Symplur.
To watch or participate in the conversation, please set up a free Twitter account:
- Sign up on Twitter today
- Follow us (we always follow-back)
- Click here to go to the TweetChat site
- Authorize TweetChat to use your Twitter account by clicking "Sign In"
- You're ready to join the discussion!
Questions? Email Melissa.
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.