- Who We Are
- Research Center
- Activists & Advocates
- Patients & Families
- Health Care Providers
- Support Us
- Press Room
Please join us on Twitter every week to discuss TweetChats on different aspects of end-of-life care, including Death with Dignity laws. By participating in our TweetChats and tweeting publicly about Death with Dignity you help us:
- Raise awareness about Death with Dignity
- Find and meet others who support Death with Dignity
- Let your friends and family know Death with Dignity is important to you
#DWDchat is held on Thursdays at 4:00pm PT and 7:00pm ET. Please join in the conversation or read through the archives on Symplur.
To watch or participate in the conversation, please set up a free Twitter account:
- Sign up on Twitter today
- Follow us (we always follow-back)
- Click here to go to the TweetChat site
- Authorize TweetChat to use your Twitter account by clicking "Sign In"
- You're ready to join the discussion!
Questions? Email Melissa.
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, non-profit organization, has been the leading advocate in the death with dignity movement. Member contributions helped us pass a new Death with Dignity law in Washington, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the death with dignity movement.